As the situation with COVID-19 continues to develop, the health, safety and well-being of our investors, partners and colleagues remains a priority in our decision-making. We are dedicated to providing full services during these challenging times, with the exception of being able to meet investors in person. Please be assured that we are open for business and have a comprehensive Business Continuity Plan in place to ensure we can continue to offer you the highest-level of service.
We are well prepared to respond to our investors’ needs while also meeting the needs of partners and staff to minimize the impact and spread of COVID-19. Here’s how we are continuing to best serve our clients:
• We have made the decision to close our Toronto and Vancouver offices to protect our employees, their families and their communities. All of our staff members are working in alternate locations or from home and are set-up and optimized to work remotely to ensure business continuity. We are receiving documents and have arranged for mail pickup, able to answer calls and able respond to e-mail and voice messages.
• We are monitoring ongoing developments in Canada and globally. We have implemented measures recommended by government organizations and public health guidelines.
• We are actively engaged in overseeing investments with our team and sub-advisors. We are also committed to providing our investors with up to date information on our web site, and through an Investor Conference call planned for Tuesday, March 24 at 1:30 pm EDT.
• Until further notice, we will be conducting all meetings virtually/remotely by telephone or web conferencing. We are committed to continuing our investor engagement over the coming weeks and possible months within this new business landscape.
• All trade related inquiries and processing will continue as normal, and can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about your Encasa Financial account, please contact your Investment Funds Advisor by phone at 1-888-791-6671, by fax at 416-205-9459 or by email at email@example.com.
We will continue to monitor this evolving situation and provide relevant updates. Again, if you have questions specific to COVID-19 policies or procedures at Encasa, please reach out us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are committed to supporting you through this difficult time and extend our heartfelt wishes to our clients, partners and community for good health and safety.
Chief Executive Officer, Encasa Financial