Four key housing organizations from across Canada have come together in an innovative partnership that will help non-profit and co-operative housing providers stretch their dollars and better meet community needs.
Read the latest Unitholder Update
The Social Housing Investment Program offers housing providers three mutual funds tailored to their needs and situation. The funds are managed by respected Canadian financial advisers Phillips, Hager & North Investment Management.
- Notice to Unitholders re Change in Funds’ Auditor
- Economic Outlook and Fund Commentary – Q1 2016
- Economic Outlook and Fund Commentary – Q4 2015
- Unitholder Update – January 2016
- Model Investment Portfolio: Historical Calendar-Year Investment Fund Returns
- Series B Rates of Return: Q4/2015
- Series A Rates of Return: Q4/2015
Login to Your Investment Account